Rosy has been with Burke & Associates Lawyers since 2013 and was admitted to practice as a lawyer in Victoria in 2016. She practices predominately in the areas of Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Family Law and VCAT Administration.
Whilst working at the firm, Rosy completed a Bachelor of Laws graduating with Honours and a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology at Deakin University in 2014.
Since then, Rosy has had experience in running matters in a wide range of our Courts and Tribunals including in the High Court of Australia, the Supreme Court and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Utilising excellent soft skills and an assertive protective approach, Rosy maintains close working relationships with her clients and network. Rosy is responsive, attentive to detail and has experience in complex matters. In 2018, Rosy is looking to undertake the AICD Company Directors’ Course.
Outside of the law, Rosy enjoys snowboarding in the winter months, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Commercial disputes (litigation and alternative dispute resolution)
- Family Law
- VCAT Administration
- Property Law
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (Deakin University)
- Bachelor of Arts (Deakin University)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Family Law Section Law Council of Australia
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal Court