Kim joined Burke & Associates Lawyers in June 2016 as our valued Practice Manager.
Having previously worked in law firms ranging from small to mid-tier, Kim is well equipped to ensure Burke & Associates Lawyers runs smoothly.
Kim has developed her skills within the legal industry over the last 30 years, providing high level payroll, financial and practice management support. Kim is efficient, resilient, a highly proficient multi-tasker and always on the lookout for improved systems and procedures.
Outside of work, Kim enjoys cooking, gardening, reading, entertaining and spending time with her friends and family.
- Practice Management
Qualifications and Memberships
- Certificate of Business Administration ( Midland TAFE WA)
- Certificate II in Disability Services ( Victoria University)
- Diploma of Accounting ( Victoria University)
- Bachelor of Business (Victoria University)
- Member - Australian Legal Practice Management Association