Sadly, there can be times in life when illness or incapacity makes it difficult to deal with important financial, medical, living, and business arrangements. That is why it’s essential to put arrangements in place to protect your interests and to make sure that your wishes and your lifestyle choices are respected.
We can help to ensure that trustworthy and competent people are authorised to look out for your interests.
Everyone’s circumstances are different and the arrangements to address incapacity or illness can be simple or complex. For over 60 years we have assisted thousands of clients with these issues.
Our Service Offering:
- Wills & Succession Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship and Administration issues
- Advanced care directives
- Alternate Company Director arrangements
- Family Trust controls
- Attorney advice and administrator compliance
- Retirement Village / Aged care accommodation matters
- Associated property and financial dealings
- Legal capacity advice
Find out more about our elder lawyers: