Operations & Services Coordinator
Alisa joined the Burke & Associates Lawyers team in 2015 as our receptionist, a role which has since been expanded to capitalise on her skills in accounting, office administration, marketing, communications and technology.
Alisa takes a particular interest in the administrative aspects of her role, which allows her to be organised and to provide valuable assistance to our legal team members.
Alisa has recently completed a certificate in PC Troubleshooting through Courses for Success and is in the process of completing further short courses on Microsoft Office applications so she can provide high level assistance to our team members across a wide range of IT related issues.
Outside of work Alisa and her husband have recently adopted a rescue dog, who has encouraged them to explore the great outdoors. Alisa also enjoys watching sport and spending time with her friends and family.
- Practice Management
- Information Technology
Qualifications and Memberships
- Victorian Certificate of Education (Methodist Ladies College)
- Certificate III in Animal Technology (Box Hill Institute of Tafe)
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (RMIT)
- Diploma and Certificate IV in accounting (Box Hill Institute of Tafe)
- Certificate in PC Troubleshooting (Courses for Success)